The amazing dragonfly begins its life underwater, living in streams or ponds until adulthood when it assumes its dragonfly form and takes to the skies. Dragonfly’s unique ability is transformation – reflecting colors in ways that create new and different perspectives. Dragonfly teaches us to look beyond what is – to see what can be, and to use that power to transform ourselves and reach for our dreams.
From the fanciful trio of abalone and mother-of-pearl dragonflies gathered around its sound hole to its stunning iridescent “flip” finish that changes from teal to purple as the instrument moves, the Dragonfly is among Luna Guitars’ most distinctive models. The grand auditorium cutaway body gives the guitar a satisfyingly solid sound and feel, while offering optimal reach for top-of-the-neck play. A spruce top crowns mahogany back and sides, and the rosewood fingerboard over mahogany neck boasts Luna’s moon phase fret markers inlaid in pristine mother-of-pearl. Like the dragonfly from which it draws its inspiration, the Luna Guitars’ Dragonfly speaks to the spirit’s desire to find its way, to transform itself, to reach out through the magic of music.
- Grand auditorium cutaway body
- 25½” scale length with 1 5/8" nut width
- Select spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Petite neck profile
- Piezo pickup with 3-band active equalizer
- Die cast tuners with mother-of-pearl buttons
- Stunning triple dragonfly inlay in abalone and mother-of-pearl around the sound hole
Luna Guitars Signature Accents
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl crescent moon logo on the headstock
- Exclusive moon phase fretboard markers inlaid in mother-of-pearl
- Dragonfly gossamer-wing iridescent teal-to-purple “flip” finish
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.