About the Moth
A symbol of sensuality, the moth demonstrates the ability to transform, to change in ways that make the best of the circumstances we have been given. Representing optimism and spiritual growth, the moth embodies success, both outside and within.
The Luna Moth is the quintessential Luna guitar model. Its breathtakingly delicate luna moth inlay captures the elusive creature’s ethereal beauty in striking abalone under a mother-of-pearl moon on a rich indigo background. A downsized jumbo cutaway body with select spruce top gives the Luna Moth a sound that’s as pleasing and distinctive as its appearance. The acoustic electric features a piezo pickup with 3-band equalizer and Luna Guitars’ signature mother-of-pearl inlaid moon phase fret markers. A remarkable instrument that epitomizes the luna moth’s powerful lore of fulfillment, success and spiritual transformation.
- Downsized jumbo cutaway body
- 90 mm body depth
- 25½” scale length with 1 5/8" nut width
- Select spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Petite neck profile
- Piezo pickup with 3-band active equalizer
- Die cast tuners with mother-of-pearl buttons
- Magnificent luna moth inlay in abalone, agave & mother-of-pearl
Luna Guitars Signature Accents
- Crescent moon inlaid in mother-of-pearl around the sound hole
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl crescent moon logo on the headstock
- Exclusive moon phase fretboard markers inlaid in mother-of-pearl
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.